Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sweet Treat Challenege

http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ Challenge #43 Sweet Shop
Incorporate something sweet on your project (i.e. ice cream, candy, cake etc.)

So I decided to join another challenge this week.. and waited all week for my create a critter cart to arrive.. because I KNEW i had to use that cupcake!!

So here it is!!
I used my gypsy and cricut to make this fun card!!
The purple paper- is from cricut celebrations
Pink- dcwv glitter cardstock
Polka dots- dcwv Animal Crackers
Red- scrap paper I had

9 comments:

  1. What a happy cupcake!! Those polka dots are also very cute:) Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thanks for joining the challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very awesome. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cutie cupcake from one of my fav carts!! thanks for playing with us at FCCB :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card just makes me smile!! So glad you played along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stinkin' Cute! I just love this card. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete