Monday, January 10, 2011


I made this for a Challenge-- my VERY FIRST CRICUT challenge!! Have only had my cricut since Christmas, impatiently awaiting the arrival of my gypsy that i ordered 2 days ago.. :)
Fantabulous Cricut-Create using some type of winter clothing/accessory on your project (i.e.: mitten, sweater, hat etc.)


Recipe-
I used Jolly Holidays and cut the snow man at 3 3/4 "
Gems I had laying around, to represent "snow"
The green pattern paper is cricut "celebrations"
Silver string I had- not sure who makes it
The other paper is cardstock from hobby lobby

hope you like it!

7 comments:

  1. Great card!! So glad you decided to join our challenge and hope to see you back next week. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We are so honored that you chose FCCB for your first challenge! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little guy- thanks for sharing with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! thanks for playing with us at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute snowman! Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an honor that this was your first Cricut Challenge! You did a wonderful job. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! I forsee many great projects in your future! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete